Roller EasySelect for thermodynamic calculation of
HFC air coolers
A2L/A3 air coolers
Brine air coolers
Customised designs and sizes for your air cooler application
All technical data at a glance
Prices for calculated air coolers
- Thermodynamic calculation of the performance data
- Permanent visibility of input values
- Web-based program with permanent data up-to-dateness
- Online and offline usable
- Selection of different designs, materials, options and types of corrosion protection
- Price for calculated air coolers
- Detailed technical data and data sheet for calculated air coolers
- 5 languages to choose from: German, English, Spanish, French and Dutch
- Change history always at a glance
- Free calculation, without registration and password
- Quick calculation with just a few clicks
- Multiple filter function
- Offline availability after initial loading
- Optional desktop installation directly from the browser
- Optimised also for mobile devices, incl. optional app installation directly from the browser
- Optimised for Chrome, Edge and Firefox
- Clear and intuitive user interface
Calculating air coolers has never been so easy!
The Roller EasySelect can also be used offline after loading the page once.
The three simple steps for selection are described for you below.
1. Enter your parameters!
With its simple and intuitive interface, the Roller EasySelect supports you with common values of input and calculates thermodynamically the suitable air cooler for you.
2. Pre-selection by means of filters!
Following the thermodynamic calculation, you can very easily refine the selection of air coolers via several filters on design, dimensions, fin spacing, sound level, options, etc.
3. Air cooler selection!
In this step, the Roller EasySelect suggests you several alternatives of highly efficient air coolers. You now select the air cooler according to your own criteria, such as price, performance, dimensions, etc.
Of course, you can expand the selected model with the displayed available options. Based on your selection, the data sheet and quotation will be displayed.