The energy-efficient air-cooled condenser is perfectly tailored to Roller air coolers for use in commercial cooling. The very compact, low-noise, vertical units can be mounted at floor level or on a wall to save space. A range of proven corrosion protection options is available to cope with different environmental conditions.
The range of refrigeration technology for the retail trade is broad. Whether it's a butcher's shop, bakery, flower shop, petrol station, restaurant or supermarket - each sector has its own requirements to ensure optimum product quality.
One thing is always in the foreground: reliability in refrigeration technology when it comes to failure safety, hygiene or energy efficiency. Roller is the specialist for air coolers, evaporators and heat exchangers for the commercial sector.
The manufacturing industry depends on the reliable maintenance of specific temperatures to ensure high quality of the goods produced. Precise temperature control, reliability and energy efficiency are a priority.
Roller offers a wide range of heat exchangers and air coolers for process cooling.
Talk to us.
Especially high demands are placed on refrigeration in the food industry.
Hygiene, energy efficiency and reliability are the top priorities.
But even when it comes to requirements for refrigerants, corrosion protection, material combinations, practical fin spacing, optimised tube and fin geometries, uniform air distribution or energy efficiency, Roller offers the optimised solution for every performance range and every application with its wide product range of evaporators and air coolers.
Storage & Logistics
The requirements for cooling in warehouse logistics could not be more diverse. The tasks are very specific:
In plus cold stores for fruit and vegetables, it is crucial that the sensitive chilled goods are stored in the right conditions and cooled gently. Dairy products are highly perishable and require a closed cold chain. Ripening chambers turn fruit varieties into products ready for sale.
In deep-freeze warehouses, uniform temperature distribution is important, reliable air coolers protect against thawing of the goods. In order-picking rooms, the impact on employees must be minimised. Roller offers a variety of individual solutions for all applications.
Today, a multitude of different applications such as server rooms, clean rooms, medical facilities and practices, shops, offices, greenhouses, and so on, place specific demands on building technology.
The right temperature, air quality and air movement play an important role. Here, with individual heat exchangers, we offer suitable solutions for a wide range of tasks.
The robust HKN air-conditioning unit stands for barely noticeable conditioning and a comfortable indoor climate with high energy efficiency.
- Commercial refrigeration
- Process cooling
- Food Industry
- Storage & Logistics
- HVAC industry
Housing made from corrosion-resistant aluminium
and galvanized steel sheeting with impact-resistant, scratchproof powder coating throughout
for heat exchanger with tin-coated copper tubes and 2-component lacquered coating (optional)
High-performance tube system
Aligned Roller high-performance smooth tube system
Best possible subcooling
due to special pipe connection
- Cooling capacity from 2.4 to 27 kW
- Temperature range: -35 °C – 50 °C
- Heat exchanger coil for an operating pressure of 25 bar/ 60 bar with high-pressure coolant
- Quiet ERP-compliant AC fans
- Horizontal airflow routing
Inspection and cleaning
- Smooth fin surfaces prevent soiling and make cleaning easier
- Thick fins (0.2 mm) for extra stability during cleaning
- Durable, maintenance-free fans
- Repair switch/motor protection switch
- Corrosion-resistant aluminium and galvanized steel sheeting with impact-resistant, scratchproof powder coating
- Powder-coated heat exchanger for different environmental conditions (optional)
- Stainless steel housing (optional)
- All corrosion protection variants at a glance
- Compact housing dimensions requiring minimal space
- Easy wall mounting on brackets
- Different tube geometries allow the use of different coolants
- Robust construction for torsion-free installation
- Easy to connect with generously sized terminal box
- AC fans or, optionally, energy-saving EC fans
- Separate air suction chambers for optimum flow through the heat exchanger (units with a number of fans)
- High-performance heat exchanger with low internal volume and maximum power per m²
- Optimized, aligned tube system with smooth fins ensures low pressure losses on the air side and high air flow
- High-quality fans from German manufacturers
- Different sub-circuits for efficient supercooling of the coolant
- Energy classification in accordance with Eurovent
In many sectors, such as the food industry, the energy sector, logistics, mechanical engineering or building services, cooling is always system-relevant and decisive for the quality of processes and thus of products. As a manufacturer of high-quality components for refrigeration and air-conditioning technology, we know:
The credibility of the performance data of the machines used is a decisive aspect in ensuring your quality requirements.
That is why we have the performance data of our products certified by independent laboratories as part of the Eurovent programme. Eurovent is an independent organisation that ensures that the equipment of the participating companies is tested under the same conditions and is therefore more comparable.
Cold store - KNV - Klüvers
On the heat discharge side, the available space for the condensers or dry coolers often plays a crucial role. Noise levels and corrosion must also be taken into account. Klüvers opted for a wall-mounted KVN condenser from Roller with gold lacquered fins which are resistant to the salty sea air.
|Application||Cold store for packaged goods|
|Address||Niendorf / Germany|