Heat pump evaporators
Heat pump evaporators for outdoor installation
HFC | CO2 | Brine
Energy-efficient, quiet split evaporator for outdoor installation
Air-cooled heat pump evaporator with quiet EC fans
High-performance heat exchanger with maximum thermal output per m²
Development and production - made in Germany
Highly efficient heat pump evaporator
With a thermal output of up to 30 kW, the highly efficient, high-performance heat pump evaporator is particularly suitable for use in renovated buildings or new office buildings. Installed outdoors, the WP evaporator takes the energy for the heat pump from the ambient air and impresses with its quiet operation and low operating costs.
The WPV is used in these areas of application
During the generation of energy, waste heat is generated that has to be dissipated or reused. Efficient and robust heat exchanger systems are indispensable for fail-safe energy management. Heat exchangers can be manufactured by Roller in any individual design.
We will be happy to advise you on the design of your specific heat exchanger.
Today, a multitude of different applications such as server rooms, clean rooms, medical facilities and practices, shops, offices, greenhouses, and so on, place specific demands on building technology.
The right temperature, air quality and air movement play an important role. Here, with individual heat exchangers, we offer suitable solutions for a wide range of tasks.
The robust HKN air-conditioning unit stands for barely noticeable conditioning and a comfortable indoor climate with high energy efficiency.
- Energy technology
- HVAC industry
Your advantages at WPV
Weather protection cover
on the air inlet and air outlet side as standard
Corrosion protection for heat exchanger
with tin-coated copper tubes and 2-component lacquered coating (optional)
EC fan technology
as standard for optimum energy efficiency in all sizes
High-performance tube systems
Aligned Roller high-performance tube systems with internally grooved tubes
All product advantages at a glance
- Cooling capacity from 2.5 to 30 kW
- Temperature range: -25°C – 50 °C
- Defrosting: electric, hot gas, brine, reverse circulation
- Heat exchanger coil for an operating pressure of 25 bar/ 60 bar with high-pressure coolant
- Very quiet, ERP-compliant EC fans
- Horizontal airflow routing
- Compact housing dimensions requiring minimal space
- Robust construction for torsion-free installation
- Different tube geometries allow the use of different coolants
- Easy to connect with generously sized terminal box
- Protective filling (dried air)
Inspection & cleaning
- Side parts as protection against contact
- Smooth fin surfaces prevent soiling and make cleaning easier
- Thick fins (0.2 mm) for extra stability during cleaning
- Durable, maintenance-free EC fans
- High-quality, robust materials ensure reliability
- EC fans with maximum energy efficiency for a high system efficiency
- Infinitely adjustable air volume flow via external controller (0 - 10 V)
- Low noise emissions thanks to optimized blade design
- Separate air suction chambers for optimum flow through the heat exchanger (units with a number of fans)
- High-performance heat exchanger with low internal volume and maximum power per m²
- Optimized, aligned tube system with smooth fins ensures low pressure losses on the air side and high air flow
- High-quality fans from German manufacturers
- Housing made from corrosion-resistant aluminium and galvanized steel sheeting with impact-resistant, scratchproof powder coating
- Powder-coated heat exchangers for different environmental conditions
- Stainless steel housing (optional)
- Corrosion protection variants at a glance!
Find suitable accessories for the WPV
Air inlet and air outlet hood
for optimum defrosting and protection against weather
Defrosting heating rod arrangement for effective heat distribution in heat-conductive aluminium tubes
Defrost safety thermostat
- switch contact opens at +25 °C and closes at +6 °C
Fluid heating coil
for supercooling the coolant and increasing energy efficiency
- Additional drip pan with drain nozzles for draining condensation in a targeted manner
- Various types of heat exchanger corrosion protection for use in aggressive environments
- Tube circuitry adapted to the relevant area of use
- Stainless steel housing
- Repair switch/motor protection switch
- Heat exchanger for brine mode and CO2
Office air conditioning- WPV - Kelvin
The company Kelvin ABT GmbH in Günzburg fitted an air conditioning system for cooling and heating in its office building as part of a renovation project. The particularly compact and quiet HKN 50 EC air conditioning units from Roller ensure pleasant room conditions while Roller's HL 050/3 heat pump evaporator functions as an evaporator or condenser for the reversible heat pump.
|Application||Building air conditioning|
|Address||Günzburg / Germany|
|Product||WPV / HKN|
How can we help you?
We consult you competently and comprehensively!
Make a concrete enquiry now!
Tel.: +49 (0) 7156 / 2001-21